CU*Answers, A CUSO with clients in 16 states, announced several recent client contract signings to convert to its enterprise CU*BASE Processing System.
These client signings include:
- Superior Choice Credit Union – Superior, Wisconsin
- Detroit Municipal Credit Union – Detroit, Michigan
- Kensington Valley Community Credit Union — Highland, Michigan
- United Educational Credit Union — Battle Creek, Michigan
- Glacier Hills Credit Union — West Bend, Wisconsin
- Firefighters Credit Union — LaCrosse, Wisconsin
- The Finest Credit Union — New York City, New York
These newest clients represent over 84,000 new members. During the past 12 months, 15 credit unions, representing over 1462,000 members have chosen CU*BASE as their core processing solution.
Gary Elliott, CEO of Superior Choice Credit Union says, “This year marks my 30th year serving financial institutions. Without a doubt, CU*Answers offers a complete software solution unlike anything I have ever witnessed over the course of my career. They have literally thought of everything! Couple their extremely robust software platform with CU*Answers University, the CUSO structure and most importantly their professional and responsive staff and the Credit Union/ Owners gain a true competitive edge in the communities they serve!”
Kathie Trembath, CEO of Detroit Municipal Credit Union states, “CU*Answers CU*BASE platform is extremely user friendly with the ability to offer many additional services to our membership. While performing hardware and software pre-site configuration testing, CU*Answers employees transferred a high level of enthusiasm and energy to my staff, who are very anxious and excited to convert to our new system. I am also very impressed with the number of on-line educational sessions provided gratis for our staff.